If you love children and the idea of providing a nurturing, enriching, environment for children in your home sounds like something you would enjoy, family child care might be the business for you!
SERVICE & ASSISTANCE FOR CCIP PARTICIPANTS:
- Assistance in meeting state licensing requirements and completing the Child Care Licensing Application
- Health & Safety Training Scholarship Fund
- Activity and Curriculum Development
- Lending Library
- Technical Assistance
- Home Visits
- Reimbursement for licensing & equipment costs (application fee, fingerprint fees, toys, books, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, etc.)
- Quality toys and learning materials
Incentives are earned through participation in free ICES sponsored workshops that support providers as they get their family child care business up and running. Promoting high quality child care through training and support is a goal that the ICES CCIP program is committed to. Call ICES today for more information about licensed family child care.
ICES-Tuolumne Virtual Play Dates
ICES-Tuolumne Virtual Play Dates Stream weekly on Facebook and YouTube. ICES Playdates are a way for ICES Staff to share activities, resources, and information about child development with anyone in our community who cares for children. Play Dates are fun filled videos with songs, stories, and activities for children and adults alike. When you like, comment, and share ICES-Tuolumne Play Dates on social media, you will automatically be entered to win a featured picture book.