If you love children and the idea of providing a nurturing, enriching, environment for children in your home sounds like something you would enjoy, family child care might be the business for you!
SERVICE & ASSISTANCE FOR CCIP PARTICIPANTS:
- Assistance in meeting state licensing requirements and completing the Child Care Licensing Application
- Health & Safety Training Scholarship Fund
- Activity and Curriculum Development
- Lending Library
- Technical Assistance
- Home Visits
- Reimbursement for licensing & equipment costs (application fee, fingerprint fees, toys, books, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, etc.)
- Quality toys and learning materials
Incentives are earned through participation in free ICES sponsored workshops that support providers as they get their family child care business up and running. Promoting high quality child care through training and support is a goal that the ICES CCIP program is committed to. Call ICES today for more information about licensed family child care.